Follow Friday Four Fill in Blog Hop with Feeling Beachie.
Go on over to join the blog hop.
This week’s statements:
1. I can’t stand when people say ____
2. If you are going to __ please___
3. Call me a _____ because ______
4. If I had a dollar for every time I heard ______, I swear I’d be a millionaire by now.
1. I can't stand when people say racial slurs . . . ie: the "N" word. This is 2012 people, really? I am shocked that people really still believe this way.
2. If you are going to marry someone please take it seriously. I am so disappointed in all the people I hear of who are cheating even before they get married and are STILL getting married.
3. Call me a hard-core Christian because I love Jesus and I try to follow His commands.
4. If I had a dollar for every time I heard (or saw on fb), "my life sucks", I swear I'd be a millionaire by now. Drama, drama, drama!