1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
Every time!! THIS song makes me want to DANCE, and I DON'T DANCE!! LOL!!!
I have this as a ringtone on my phone, for "unknown" callers which makes Reese's laugh every time, you know? "I've been thinkin bout something. .. other than you." Now that's funny.
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?I have always had a fake Christmas tree . . . growing up we had real ones until our tree caught on fire and partially burned our house. I was in 7th grade and I will never forget running out of the house in the cold knowing that all our Christmas presents were under that tree and were on fire.
3. What are you thankful for?
So many things, life, Jesus, Santa, the helpers, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, friend and warm oatmeal on a cold morning. An easy inside sit-down job. Sight, hearing, fingers to type! Photography! Light and color. So many things, so many too many to list!
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?I really want to rock out some white go-go boots and a multi-colored mini dress you know like Goldie Hawn back in the day as the Sock It To Me girl . . . but alas . . . no one would appreciate it. You would have to have the confidence that goes with wearing that outfit, but I could do it . . .. if it wasn't so out-dated.
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?I do! However, Santa does not allow that to happen (if he drives my car) he never lets the gas tank get that low. His famous saying is . . . "It takes just as much money to drive with it full as it does with it near empty."