I promise I will post my Branson trip soon, but I just got home last night.
A New Award! This is not the first time I've gotten The Versatile Blogger, but it is the first time on THIS BLOG. (Click here to check out my other blog.) I'd like to thank Jennifer at Life with the Lebedas for this great award! Jennifer has THE most adorable little girls, you should click on the link and check out her blog.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Myself:
1) I love, love, love Jesus! He is so good to me, even if I ONLY make it inside the back service entrance to heaven and have to watch all the cool stuff through a tiny basement window. It's enough for me!
2) I love my family. Mr. Claus and all his helpers give me a lot of joy!
3) I love the students in our youth group at my church! They all have so many things that they are involved in and I love to hear what the Lord is doing in each of their lives.
4) I am hopelessly addicted to Food Network . . . even though I hate to cook. Isn't that weird?
5) I bowl on a league and I travel out of town to bowling tournaments about 6 to 7 per year. My average this year is around 162, which is the highest average I have ever started with. I am glad Santa and I share this activity. We were lucky to start learning to bowl at the same time about 5 or 6 years ago.
6) I love photo editing really more than taking pictures. I like to take the kinds of pictures I like, and not necessarily what someone else wants. That's why I'm not a very good photographer. But I love editing! I could edit all day every day and it would seem like "playing" instead of work.
7) I work for Mr. Claus and have since 1990. I don't regret one single minute of over time I have to put in, because it's all for him.
15 Other Bloggers: