Thanks to Kathy at Everyday Mommy for this beautiful Pink Award! I got it for being one of her newest followers. Isn't that sweet to give awards to your newest followers? (Hmm, I could do that too!)
Accepting the Pink Award does not end here. There are a few wonderful rules to accepting the award and they are as follows:
Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award. Share 7 things about your self. Pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you. Let them know about the award. :-)
7 things about me...
1. I am an imperfect soul saved by grace. I pray that you are too.
2. I love to edit photos, probably because I suck at taking them.
3. I am a 40something Great Grandmother expecting my third great grandchild in Feb '11.
4. Our last child graduates in May '11 . . . I can see the finish line! Woo hoo!
5. I am a technology junkie. . . I got this addiction from my husband, who is worse than I am. (laptops, ipod, iphone, ipad, flatscreen, xbox, ps3, wii, and even our cars have Sync in them)
6. I am an annoying tourist. I love to stop at all the state border signs and make everyone get out and take a picture. Or go to the ends of the earth just to snap a picture of Charles Lindberg's grave. (ha ha ha )
7. I have a twisted sense of humor. I love this joke that my niece "J" just posted on my facebook wall:
What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup. Anybody can roast beef but nobody can pee soup.
For the 7 bloggers who receive this award I am also choosing the 7 newest followers. Here are the lucky winners!!