My first blog award ever!
You have no idea how excited I am!
Thanks so much to Life with Lebedas for thinking of me and nominating my blog for this award.
Check them out sometime, She has some really adorable children!
I'm supposed to share 10 honest things about myself and then pass this to 10 bloggers!
1. I am a great grandmother at the ripe old age of 45. My 17 year old grand-daughter had a little girl right after I turned 44. When I married Santa he already had grown children.
2. I have had a lot of surgeries, starting when I was just 5 years old. Even though I have had a lot of operations all four of my children were delivered naturally . . . no C-sections.
3. Each of my 4 children were born in a different city and state. Germany, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas.
4. I am kind of a smart aleck, so much that my entire family refers to me as "a goober". Actually, just this Sunday, a little girl asked me if I had seen her mommy and I said, "Yes, sweetie, your Mommy is very beautiful." LOL!!!
5. I took music lessons for three different instruments piano, flute and oboe, but can't play any today. This is probably because I was awful at all three. Honestly, I was last chair flute in band, and first chair oboe . . . first chair because there was only ONE! LOL!
6. I am a nerd/geek/dork according to an authority on the subject, my 17 yr. old daughter. We were in Best Buy and I was looking at one of those little pouches to hook your flash drive to your key ring or purse strap. She rolled her eyes, and said, "Seriously, Mom? You don't need that!" I said, "Yes, I do." and I pulled a little flash drive out of my purse. She started laughing hysterically, "OMGosh Mom you are such a nerd." Okay? I didn't know that was one of the requirements but there you go . . . it's official.
7. I have never lived on my own, my entire life. I have always lived with someone, parents, husband(s), kids, but never alone. I got married the first time 2 weeks after I graduated high school. Left him to move in with Santa, so that doesn't leave any time to live on my own.
8. I have never smoked a cigarette in my entire life. I told someone just the other day, that if I smoked a cigarette you would probably have to take me straight to the hospital. They said, "No, not after just one cigarette." I said, '"Yeah you would because Santa would beat the tar out of me." Ha ha ha ha !!!
9. I am a bowler. Once again adding to the nerd/geek/dork image. I bowl on 2 different leagues, two nights a week. I have a 161 average on one night and 151 on the other. So I guess that works out to be about a 155 overall average. The highest game i ever bowled was a 229.
10. I have put my kids to bed without giving them a bath, I have fed my kids chocolate chip cookies and milk for supper and they lived right through it. I'm just sayin' as long as we are being honest, right?
Here are my Blog Award Recipients! Check out their blogs to see if they play along with our little blog hop.
The Bloggers I am Passing this Award Along to Are:
1. Grammy's Little Ones
1. Grammy's Little Ones